Monday, March 3, 2014

3-3-14


CARD: ARCHANGEL MICHAEL http://www.angeltherapy.com/
CARD MEANING: THIS POWERFUL ARCHANGEL IS WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. HE GIVES YOU COURAGE AND HELPS RELEASE YOU FROM THE EFFECTS OF FEAR.
Through this card, Archangel Michael is making his presence known to you. He is the symbol of true courage, stemming from knowing that God's love is the only power there is. Michael is letting you know that, as you make changes in your life and as you encounter challenges, you are safe and secure. God and the angels help you stay true to yourself during trying times.
Have a heart-to-heart discussions with Michael often. Pour out all of your concerns to him. Don't worry about overburdening him. Michael, like all of the angels, is able to be with everyone simultaneously who needs him. he has no limitations of time or space, so he can help you and others concurrently. 

*note from Cassie*
 St Michael is the most powerful of angles, he always helps me when I ask him for his assistance. For example I noticed I was having some memory problems so I prayed to him and next thing you know an article about it popped up! 5 Surprising Ways You May be Sabotaging your Memory. I took two of the medications they mentioned and just for good measure in case I didn't believe a TV show I was watching on netflix the nurse was having a similar problem and turned out to be the same reason!  This is how the angels help you, in subltle ways, so when you ask for help pay attention!
Today I a going to ask him to help with the re-build here in Union Beach, they are still recovering from hurricane Sandy I drover through there yesterday and saw this sign (see below). it's criminal that these insurance companies take our money for years then find ways to not pay us when we file claims. Please remember them in your prayers.

With Love and in the Light, Cassie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment