Tuesday, September 30, 2014

9-30-14 evening card

When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits. Give yourself a relaxing treat today, such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure.
Bethany
You are a giver, and the Universe loves you for that. Now it is time to give to yourself. I am helping you to spiritually open your body through the process of relaxation. So, you see that relaxing has its own productive side to it!
The more that you allow me and the other angels to give to you, the more you will be able to give to others. Your soul has called out to us, begging for some rest and relaxation. You have been working ceaselessly, and you have also been juggling many other people's interests. Now, it is time for your reward. This is a directive from the Universe: Take care of yourself, and don't allow yourself to be swayed from this important mission. Take steps right now to create time for relaxation. You will feel happier and have more peace of mind as a result, which will benefit everyone in your life!

*note from Cassie*
Holy toledo wow batman are the power of attraction working in my life today! Remember how I kept saying my job was in jeopardy? Well today the director who is being such a biotch announced that she took a new job in Singapore! I still have to see if my manager is on my side or against but hey 1 down 1 to go! I been working on manifesting her more for awhile now not just for me but for everyone in my group.  Then secondly my phone powered off and would not come on again so I went to the phone store. I got waited on by (where there were like 4 clerks and 12 customers) by someone I knew whom I had once give one of Reiki Rocks too. She had wanted a job and ended up getting one within 3 days of me giving her the stone. She also got a boyfriend I think within 6 months. Anyway she said wow I was just thinking of you the other day and how I hadn't see you come in here in awhile. I told her see you have powers too! You made me come in here! Of course my phone was fine she fixed it in less than 5 minutes!
People I can't tell you enough to use your powers of attraction right now, ask your angels to help you and join in with those around you to magnify the energies! Say your prayers and then follow the words of this card...........sit back and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment