Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10-15-14 evening card

As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now.
Rochelle
You are fully supported by the Universe, and we have heard your prayers for financial support. Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundance. The Earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone. In Heaven, we see money as the energy of exchange. We know that you need material essentials. Like any loving parent, I wants you to be comfortable, safe, and happy. That is one of the reasons why I am your guardian angel.
Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. I have helped you heal and release much of your negative association with money. Please know that I am here to help you so that you can help more people. The more that you allow me to give you, the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs. But in the meantime, allow me to help you through my Heavenly contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment