Tuesday, November 25, 2014

11-25-14 evening card

Archangel Uriel  
“Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open up to greater love. I will help you release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind.”

I am called the Psychologist Angel because I help to heal toxins from people’s thoughts and emotions. I am especially able to release stubborn anger and unforgiveness. I am with you right now to clear away such toxins. I would also like to work with you to help others clear away such toxins. I would also like to work with you to help others clear away their emotional and psychological blocks.
My healing work is subtle. I never force it on anyone. Like you, I believe that it is best to wait until someone approaches me and directly requests guidance or assistance. Then, I simply and lovingly ask them to be willing to release toxins from their mind and heart. If they are willing to do so, then the release will occur. In this way, the person retrains their dignity and control, while choosing to be clear of lower energies. 

~Note from Cassie~ 

Wow what an awesome card for this time of year! I was thinking of my older son while driving home from work tonight, picking up the store made pre-cooked dinner I ordered that I plan to eat with my younger son on Friday. Thursday we are volunteering to help out serving and delivering food to 500 needy families here in our area. (Many here are still in bad shape even though hurricane Sandy was 2 years ago). But anyway I was thinking how sad I am that my oldest son won't speak to me, and not only that he is working on getting his name changed! He was 4 when I married and my then husband adopted him. My ex wasn't the best of people so I understand why he does not want that name on some level, yet it is still mine and his brothers and his brother is pretty upset about this. Cest La Vie I am working on accepting it but I sure am sad that my first born despises me so. Religious differences are the culprit, he is a bible studying Christian and I am a Christian plus as I like to call myself. But anyway he was heavily on my mind today and I sent him peace and love like I always do but this card has really made me feel that the Angles can help us so I asked Uriel to go help him too. 

This is a great Angel to assist those of you who will be seeing family these next few days, pray and ask him to help heal some old hurts, mend some fences, minister to some wounds and bring the warm saving light of forgiveness into as many hearts as possible. I will send some Reiki out to anyone who comments here and asks for it for peaceful family gatherings or to comfort you if perhaps this is the 1st or 100th holiday with out a loved one who has passed over. Hang in there! You ARE love so share it every chance you get!

With Love and in the Light,  Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment