Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12-31-14 evening card

Archangel Michael  
“I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life purpose.”

I have come to you because you asked God for safety and protection, and because you asked about your life purpose. Since you are a lightworker, I am overseeing the fruition of your Divine life purpose. You have been a lightworker for a long time, and you have felt different from others, isolated at times. Be assured that you have never been alone, and that you never will be alone.
When you feel pushed to make a change at work or at home, that may be my influence, encouraging you to make your life’s purpose a high priority. I can rearrange your schedule and support you in other ways to make your path smooth and harmonious. Simply ask me, and it is done. I will also help you feel safe and comfortable during your life’s changes.

~note from Cassie~

Wow this card goes perfectly with the message I sent out to my singles and social groups!  I am going to share it here and may you all have a blessed New Year!

With Love and in the Light, Cassie


As we approach this New Year I reflect as I often do on this phrase from the famous New Years song......Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? And I come up with two answers: Yes and No
Yes you should remember each person and experience that has come to your life for the memories you made, the lessons you learned, and the time you had with them.
but No you should not look back too long or feel the same way that you did then for today is what counts and the plan you are making for your tomorrows. 

I think far too often we let people and things hold us back from being our best possible selves and living our best possible lives. I do realize that we all have gone through difficult times at one point or another in our lives and some things have hurt us more than others, some things have hurt us sooo bad that we had to bury them deep because they were too much to bear. Maybe we drank too much, ate too much, covered up bad feelings by trying to party too much or hide at home alone too much. Or perhaps we latched onto the "wrong" people, those who also hurt so much that they didn't care for us in the way they should and they put their needs first and ended up hurting us more.

There have also been good times and good friends and loved ones, things that brought us such joy but are no longer there for us....perhaps an ex or a parent who passed or a pet that died or even just the good times we maybe had at college. If you need to, look back and remember fondly but do not stay there. You have a path to follow and a place to get to but the more you stop to look back the longer it will take you to get there. 

And another thing to remember is to never ever let anyone hold you back, keep you down, or cloud your better judgement. Not everyone is going to be in a "good" place and the more you stay around those who aren't working towards betterment the more of your time and energy you waste. I took a journey workshop once with a shaman and the message I got was very clear: Shine as bright as you can and soar as high as you can fly, those who are meant to will catch up. I have found this to be true, I have parted ways with many but some of them have come back and the relationships were a thousand times better. Once I stopped being afraid of letting go everything wonderful started coming to me, and it will for you too!

So it is my wish for YOU to do the same this new year, shine and soar! Do not let anyone or anything hold you back from being your very best you and living your very best life! Weather you spend it home alone or out at a lavish party I wish you all to have a very lovely NYE!  Me, I will be at Bash with a vast assortment of friends and friends to be, do not ask me how many or what ages or will there be someone there you might like because all that matters is they will be there with me and that is the only thing that matters! I trust in the universe to put the magic in the moments of my life and you should too!

Happy New Year!     With Love,  Cassie      

enjoy the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-g3ePQ9wAE
 
Displaying

No comments:

Post a Comment