Friday, February 20, 2015

2-20-15

New romance is imminent - either with a newcomer, or through reignited passion in your existing relationship. Be open to giving and receiving love.
Chantall
You have been hungering for more romance and passion, and your prayer is answered. I am a Romance Angel, and I am here to help you. New love is on its way to you, and you can open the door to this romance by opening your heart. The more that you welcome new love with open arms, the more romance will come your way. This also means that you must express yourself romantically to your partner. Be candid about your feelings and intentions. Be playful (like we angels are!). And most of all, be openly loving with your partner as a way of encouraging the flow of romance return to you.
I will give you guidance along the way, and it may involve actions that seem unrelated to romantic love. Yet, you will know it is me who encourages you to join a gym, enroll in an evening class, or meet a new friend, for example. My trademark characteristic is that I create a very strong feeling in your heart, and then I surround it with warmth, like I'm giving you a big hug. The more that you follow my guidance, the faster the romance will be delivered to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment