Thursday, October 1, 2015

Private Readings




If you'd like a private personal reading just send me payment and your question(s) and I will send back a personal reading to the e-mail address you provide

I will pull three cards for each question, send you the pictures and meanings of the cards and channel what I can interpret from the angels. I use three different decks mixed together and also use a pendulum to help with yes/no

Remember they can't give dates or times or names but rather give you guidance on how to handle what's going on and steer you to the best solution for your life.

Once you have sent payment via pay pal e-me your question(s) and i will respond to that e-mail with the answers and the cards pulled and my messages that I channel for you     cassieslnj@gmail.com

options:

1 question $10.00   paypal.me/CassieR/10
3 questions $25.00  paypal.me/CassieR/25
6 questions $40.00  paypal.me/CassieR/40
30 minute phone call  $50.00   paypal.me/CassieR/50


Comments from clients:

~This is an incredibly powerful reading for me.  It accurately hit some "hot spots" for me and confirmed other feelings.~  Donna Cypress, CA

~ Thank you so much Cassie,  you brought tears to my eyes and goose bumps. I have been praying all the time for a sign to help me with my decision.  And one of my dreams is to be an xxxxx,  so I think I will get back at it . Thank you so much and bless your heart . ~ Melissa

thank you Cassie for your thorough reading.
much gratitude. ~ Sue

The reading was so accurate for this precise moment in time :) confirming the changes my heart already knew.

Thank you  ~ Sandra from the UK




No comments:

Post a Comment