Thursday, March 10, 2016

3-10-16

Looking for a Private Reading? click here

Third-Eye-Chakra.jpg

Third-Eye Chakra

It is safe for you to see the energy of love in all of its forms, such as angels, auras, and visions.
This card comes to you in response to your questions about the future.  You have visions about yourself, and you’re wondering whether they’re real or mere imagination.  Well, the angels assure you that you are having accurate insights, and they wish to encourage your visual spiritual gifts..”
Inhale and exhale deeply while the angels perform their “psychic surgery” to adjust your spiritual sight.  Keep a journal of your visions, and ask your angels for help in interpreting them.

You have natural clairvoyant tendencies, governed by the energy center located between your two physical eyes, which is known as the third-eye chakra.  The angels send clairvoyant messages that you perceive in your mind’s eye as shapes, colors, mental movies, dreams, and so forth.  Or you may receive their messages via your physical sight such as in recurring number sequences (111, 444, and so on); lights and moving objects; or through signs and symbols, including feathers, rainbows, clouds, and coins.
The angels wish to help you fully awaken your third eye and understand your psychic visions.  They’re guiding you to notice and trust all that you see with your inner and outer vision.
Action Steps:
Sit quietly and say:
“Archangel Raphael and the Angels of Clairvoyance, I call upon you now to surround my head with your healing energy.   Please clear my third eye of any old fear energies, entities, or other blocks or intrusions



Gabe shares:
"I started my plexus journey about two and a half months ago. Throughout my life as far back as I can remember I have had a multitude of allergies that have attacked my body, hospitalized me at times, and overall just made my life miserable. I've dealt with severe eczema, dermatitis, asthma, and have allergies that go from pollen, ragweed, fish, watermelon, bananas, apples, walnuts, cabbage, carrots, avocados, the salt on sunflower seeds, and the list goes on. 
What plagued me the most was my dry skin. I can remember as a child peeling my sock from my ankle as a result of scratching my skin raw the night before. As an adult I've struggled with the dry cracking of my skin and severe itching on my hands and feet. Nothing could help relieve the dryness or the pain and swelling. After showers specifically the pain was the worst. I have been prescribed prednisone, steroid shots, given anti fungal medicine, and even as a teenager went through light therapy which cost my parents far too much money.
So why did I try plexus? I was officially at my wits end when I saw a post from a friend. It had shown before and after pictures of a child that struggled like me and the clear up he had within 2 months. I had to get on board.
I sat down to discuss my options and immediately tried probio5. That coupled with bio cleanse relieved my symptoms in the pain in my hands and feet in just a matter of 30 days. My skin was clearing up and most of all the itching that terrorized me has left and hasn't come back. Not to mention the added benefits of sleeping better and having so much more energy throughout the day. I have also recently eaten cabbage and apples with no reaction. I knew at that point what I needed to do. This is why I Plexus, this is why I am an ambassador for the healing of so many other people. Plexus was my Godsend and an answer to prayer from so many years."


Order here:   https://shopmyplexus.com/cassiericcioni/

No comments:

Post a Comment