Saturday, July 8, 2017

7-8-17

Looking for a Private Reading? click here

Parents.jpg

Parents

The Divine truth is that your parents eternally love you to the best of their ability.  The angels are helping you heal from any pain associated with your mother or father.
You drew this card because the answer to your question involves emotions connected to your mother or father.  For example, if you’re having difficulty receiving loving-kindness from others, the underlying issue could stem from unhealed emotions you have toward your mom.  That’s because receptivity is a feminine energy, represented by our mothers.  If you feel afraid to receive love or feel guilty about asking for your needs to be met, then call upon the angels to heal and help.
With your father, the primary spiritual response is about male energy and developing confidence in your abilities to go out into the world and make a positive difference.  If your self-confidence is wavering, ask the angels to help you mend your emotional connections with your dad.
This card is also a signal that your parents do love you, even if the way they showed it wasn’t fulfilling for you.  If your mother or father is in Heaven, then they send this card to you as a way of saying, “I love you”
Action Steps:
The angels will intervene in any painful emotion associated with your parents, if you’ll ask.  Go to a quiet and private place and say this request, either silently or aloud:

“Guardian angels of myself and of my mother and father, I call upon you now.  I ask for your healing blessings with my internal and external relationship with my parents.  I’m willing to release emotional toxins associated with my childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.  I ask the angels to help me trade any and all pain for peace right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment