Monday, May 19, 2014

5-19-14

CARD: DIVINE GUIDANCE  http://www.angeltherapy.com/
CARD MEANING: TRUST AND FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION. IT IS GOD AND THE ANGELS SPEAKING TO YOU.
You are being Divinely guided right now. The gut feelings you have, the knowingness, the visions, or the inner voice are all trying to tell you something, and it is very important that you trust and follow the guidance.
If you drew more than one card, pay close attention to the cards that are on either side of the "Divine guidance" card - they contain important instructions for you. These nearby cards feature facets of the message that the angels seek to impress upon you.


*note from Cassie*
It is very important to listen to your little voice and let it guide you, when you do amazing things will happen in your life. I have so many many moments like this. For example Saturday morning I was checking my mail and facebook page when I stumbled across a singles event. It looked so good I was thinking of going and posting it to my singles group. On a whim I wrote to the organizer offering to advertise and promote it for her for a small fee. She was elated and said yes and sent payment right away. I told her I had felt led to reach out to her and was odd that I don't usually do. Later in the day once the ads were up and I showed her what I had done she thanked me again and again and said I didn't know what I was going to do I am so busy with my son's graduation so I just said a prayer and then you messaged me 5 min later!...........so listen to your voices, God and the Angels delegate all the time, you won't want to miss a single mission!

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment