Friday, May 23, 2014

5-23-14


CARD MEANING: Miracles are occurring all around you right now. Begin to notice them, and you will experience even more miracles.
This card is the angels' way of telling you to expect a miracle. Perhaps you fell that you need one right now because you can't see any other way to a solution. Be open to allowing God to help your challenges in ways that will surprise you. You open the door for miracles when you become willing to surrender your fears to God. Visualize the angels carrying away the issue, and feel yourself supported by God's wisdom and creativity.
As you relax into the Source, you are assured that blessings are surrounding you right now. Be open to a miracle coming your way. 

*Note from Cassie*
Boy did I need this card today..I am going through a rough time at work and getting persecuted by a director who want's me gone so she can get someone else in my place even though I everyone acknowledges that I do the work of 3 people. I had a long talk with my ad man yesterday and she said to hang in there and she reminded of several things that are going on that are working in my favor, one of which is a co-worker will be going out on maternity leave so I will be indefensible then. She wrapped up her conversation with "your higher power must really be looking out for you" I recognized that she as right. So my point is that sometimes we don't recognize our miracles because we are so clouded with the pain of what is going on, so today I am asking that someone comes along and points out YOUR miracles too! Please share in the comments if you have any to share.

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment