Saturday, July 12, 2014

7-12-14 evening card

I am the Angel of Families. A happy change or addition is coming to your family.
Serephina
Your prayers about family have been heard, and I have been sent to watch over you and answer your prayers. I am here to tell you about a beautiful change coming to your family. You are going through a period of adjustment right now to prepare for this change. It might feel chaotic or disorganized, but be assured that this is simply part of the nesting process.
I will guide you through this time and help you with any upsets that may occur. Any challenges will stimulate forthright discussion, and this truth is very cleansing. It helps you to know your own feelings and priorities on a deeper level, and allows you to share with others in a deeply honest way. Then, when the purpose of the turmoil has been served, the storm will blow over, revealing blue skies for all. This happy change or addition to your family is Divinely ordered. Surrender any worries to the Universe, and allow the angels to serve as your spiritual family who helps, guides, and watches over you. We love you very much!

*Note from Cassie*

I don't know for sure what this could mean in my life but one thing I hope it means is for healing with my relationship with my older boy Dustin. We do not get along at all he has such a low opinion of me, one that was fostered by my parents. They were very strict fundamentalist Christians and they took care of him a lot as I was 23 and unmarried when I had him.  They judge my spiritual life quite harshly and think I am going to hell and now so does my son. I know that I am not going to hell because my God loves me too much to cast me or any of his children out like that. Hell is not a place it is just where you are with the absence of the light of God, and the only way you can have an absence of love and light is is you CHOOSE to turn away from it. May this card and this angel bring healing and love to everyone's families!

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment