Wednesday, July 16, 2014

7-16-14

CARD: INTENTION
CARD MEANING: YOUR INTENTIONS CREATE YOUR EXPERIENCES. WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO HAPPEN? MAKE SURE THAT YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS REFLECT YOUR TRUE INTENTION
By drawing this card, the angels ask you to take an inventory of your expectations. What do you expect to happen today, tomorrow, or in the future? These expectations are the seeds of your intentions. An intention means that you have set a goal and intend to achieve it.
Your intentions drive your experiences. The angels ask you to choose and infuse your intentions with love. See yourself and others happy, successful, and peaceful. By holding these spiritually minded intentions, you help yourself and others. The angels can help you replace negative mental habits with more empowering thoughts, if you ask for their assistance.  

*note from Cassie*
Wow I don't know about you but last nights card and now this card are really speaking to me. I have a chance to get roommates again but I have set up the space for workshops and reikl work. But this is not panning out as quickly as I would like. One reason being I am so drained from working to so much over time at the office and been having a friend stay here who is homeless and needs to be in the area for Dr appointments. But the Angels seem to be really reminding me of my true purpose and that its time to start doing it to earn my extra money. I guess I need to quit taking the easy way out and forge ahead with what will bring a greater good and trust in the universe to supply my needs. What about you? what is your soul yearning to do that you haven't yet had the courage to do? Make up your mind and then ask the angels to help you!

With love and in the light, Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment