Saturday, July 19, 2014

7-19-14


CARD: PLAYFULNESS  
CARD MEANING: FUN AND PLAY IS THE ANGELS' WAY! THEY GUIDE YOU TO ADD FUN TO YOUR LIFE, AND TO KNOW THAT FUN IS A NECESSITY, NOT A LUXURY.
The angels know that you have a lot of responsibilities and that you need a steady flow of time, money, and other resources. By drawing this card the angels want you to know that regular doses of fun can help you accomplish your goals. You may protest that you don't have enough time, money, or energy to play. yet, your angels assure you that playfulness is a wonderful investment that yields immediate returns.
When you have fun and laugh, you relax. This relaxation gives you a greater inflow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance, and energy. With the new inspiration and energy you can better manifest your desires. Your relaxed and radiant personality attracts wonderful and helpful people to you. Your positive outlook creates new opportunities for you. When you look at life in this way, you can't afford not to have fun. 

*note from Cassie*

Boy are the angels really speaking to me! Yesterday my ad min sent me a message and she has been trying to comfort me in regards to my stress at the office and increased over time and such. She sent me the message of the day from this e-mail list she subscribes to and it was "Don't give up 5 minutes before your miracle". Today's message was in my mail box and as you can see goes hand in hand with today's card. So everyone please take heed and  get out and play today!  I want you to come back here and comment on what you did to play!

With Love and in the Light, Cassie



Love itself is not an act of will, but sometimes I need the force of my volition to break with my habitual responses and pass along the love already here.
--Hugh Prather

The familiarity of isolation is both haunting and inviting. In our separateness we contemplate the joys of shared hours with others while seeking the freedom from the pain that likewise hovers on the heels of intimate relationships. The question eternally whispering around our souls is, "Do I dare let you in, to share my space, to know my heart's longing, to feel my fears?" Only when we trust to say yes will we find the peace our souls long for.

Passage through the doors that separate us frees us to change, to grow, to love ourselves and others. We must plant our feet in the soil of shared lives to quiet our longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment