Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3-21-17

Looking for a Private Reading? click here


You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe.
Zanna
No matter what has happened in your past, your present and future are now safely protected by angels. I am helping you to heal from past upsets or trauma. I am helping you to heal your heart of worry or fear. I am here to help you release any self-sabotaging thoughts or behaviour. I am here, in other words, to help you enjoy a renewed sense of safety, and peace of mind.
The other angels and I stand guard around you, your home, your family, your vehicles, and your workplace. You can rest assured that no lower energies can permeate our protective field. We only allow the energy of love to enter wherever you or your loved ones reside. All expressions of fear are transmuted back to the field of illusions from whence they came. The Universe and the angels ask that you relax and enjoy yourself, for your happiness brings a smile to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment