Tuesday, March 28, 2017

3-28-17

Looking for a Private Reading? click here

Archangel Raphael  
“I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer like me”

I am with you because I am the Archangel of Healing. I am helping you heal your own body, as well as the physical bodies of others. I surround physical ailments with my healing energy of emerald-green light, and this energy is absorbed where it is needed.
I speak to healers through their thoughts and feelings. I help you to discern, in this way, if your life’s purpose is to be a healer. I can help you to know which areas of healing to study,and then assist with all aspects of your healing career. Call upon me whenever you need such help, and know that I will be with you in an instant

No comments:

Post a Comment