Tuesday, March 7, 2017

3-7-17

Looking for a Private Reading? click here

A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in positive new energy.
Celeste

Yes, it is time for a move. I am working with your other angels to keep your spirit and energy high during this move. Although it may seem as if moving requires a lot of effort, when you work with me and the other angels, it can actually be a time of great joy. I will help you to find a new location, and then I will assist you with the necessary details. I will also help your other family members to adjust to the move. Just ask!
All I request is your trust. Trust that the Universe and the angels are capable of finding just the right place for you. If you decide on one certain place and it doesn't work out, it is because we are bringing you something that's even better. Expect miracles to occur that allow you to afford this change. Stay positive, and don't buy into illusions or scarcity thinking. We will smooth the way, and we will also help you meet new people who can illuminate your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment