Wednesday, May 25, 2016

5-25-16

Looking for a Private Reading? click here

Athena
“It is safe for you to be powerful. You know how to be powerful in a loving way that benefits others as well as yourself”
You have been afraid of your own power. You have worried that others would disapprove of you or leave you if you allowed your true power to shine. You have also been concerned that you might abuse your power and that your masculine energy would become unbalanced. I am here tp help you reveal your power to yourself and others in a way that enhances your relationships, self-esteem and life purpose.
Your power comes from love, from God. You who are made in the image and likeness of your Creator have unlimited power within you right now. You aren’t capable of abusing your power because your heart chakra has opened like a flower in bloom. Think of a person whom you admire, who is both powerful and balanced in their masculine and feminine energies. Such power is beautiful. It also amplifies your spiritual healing and psychic gifts. You are a strong and powerful lightworker, and God needs you to accept and reveal your power.

Plexus Testimony:
From a wheelchair to THIS GUY! Wow! His wife is a pharmacist and reviewed these products with a fine toothed comb! This is simply amazing!
"My health declined over the years. I grew up on antibiotics, steroids, and pain meds. I have had horrible pain in my back and ankles since I was a child. I have been in and out of a wheelchair, cane, and braces at different times due to injuries, surgeries and pain. I have been partially paralyzed which is scary when you tell your toes to wiggle and just can't do it. I have been told we don't know if you will regain feeling. Over the last few years I have had a spinal Laminectomy, Discectomy, and Fusion. I also have had ankle surgery on both feet. With surgeries and Fibromyalgia pain it caused me to be in the wheelchair this last time for almost a year. I have Fibromyalgia which causes daily pain and fatigue and am possible Lupus. I dealt with muscle aches and spasms, Arthritis, nerve damage in my foot, elbow and back. I have IBS, Diverticulitis, Gout, Vertigo, high Blood Pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, low immune, Allergies, low testosterone, sleep apnea, and insomnia. I dealt with dizzy spells that would knock me to the ground. I had hot flashes and night sweats. I had brain fog, weight control, sugar cravings, frequent nausea, headaches, rash on neck and chest, acid reflux, and frequent chest pains. You get the point-I did not win the Genetic Lottery.
I was on about 20 medications and was taking 6 pain pills per day to get through the day.
Since then I was able to come out of my wheel chair sooner than expected, I have come off ALL my medications, no more CPAP, blood levels are now normal, greatly reduced Fibromyalgia pain, no more brain fog, I have lost weight and over 50 inches,etc.
People often ask what products I take. I started with the Slim and Accelerator plus combo. Almost two months in I added the Bio Cleanse and the Probio5. I also added in the Xfactor at this time. Over the next few weeks I added in the Ease cream and pills along with the Nerve Health. I have recently added MegaX are wonderful plant based Omega product. I occasionally use the Plexus Cream for sunburn, skin issues, etc.
Plexus didn't give me my life back-PLEXUS GAVE ME A LIFE!!! I believe in Plexus so much that as of December 31st 2014, my family took a huge leap of faith and I quit my successful career making $65-80k per year plus awesome benefits to pursue a career with Plexus.
I want to leave you with a final thought:
WHAT IF PLEXUS WAS THE LAST THING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS NEEDED? If you are an Ambassador, Why are you waiting to tell them about it? I would have done anything or paid anything to feel the way I do.
Thank you again for the opportunity to share my story. I Pray my story can become other's story."



Order yours today!

https://shopmyplexus.com/cassiericcioni/

No comments:

Post a Comment