Friday, May 6, 2016

5-6-16

Looking for a Private Reading? click here


CARD: MUSIC
CARD MEANING: THE ANGELS GUIDE YOU TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN BEAUTIFUL MUSIC. MUSIC LIFTS YOUR SPIRIT ABOVE EARTHBOUND CONCERNS AND ELEVATES YOUR THOUGHTS TO DIVINE LOVE.
You have angels with you who want to help you through the healing properties of music. By drawing this card, the angels ask you to play soft background music while you dress, work and play. They also ask you to whistle and sing often.

You may also have drawn this card because of your own musical gifts. Have you felt guided lately to compose a song, participate in a musical play, join a singing group or band, or play an instrument? These inner nudges may be coming from the angels, who can see you God-given gifts. they know that your musical talents will help others. So, they ask you be an Earth angel by expressing your gift of song and melody.  




That time a physician and cancer survivor endorsed Plexus... wink emoticon
Here's what Dr. Stephen Barnes shares~
"I've done the research! I've read the studies! Because I'm a scientist and a doctor, I'm not easily swayed.
I've looked at the ingredients in each product to see the rationale behind the formulation of these products. All the products are natural plant-based and carry little in the way of side effects or contraindication.
As a physician, I feel confident in endorsing these products! Do you want to be healthier? Do you want to awaken more rested with energy sufficient to face your day? These products are the real deal.
I am a Prostate Cancer survivor of nearly 4 years. I have done the research on all of the Plexus products as the scientist and physician that I am and can tell you that I am doing everything that I can to be healthy and keep my cancer in remission.
This includes taking Plexus products to increase my nutrition, lower my cholesterol, increase my energy level, and improve my gut health, which is important in increasing immune status.
As a physician of over 35 years in Family Practice, I'm putting my stamp of approval on these products."
Dr. Stephen Barnes
Assistant Professor of OMM (Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine)
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences

No comments:

Post a Comment