Wednesday, May 4, 2016

5-4-16

Looking for a Private Reading? click here

Throat-Chakra.jpg

Throat Chakra

Card Meaning:  The angels are helping you lovingly speak your truth.
The angels send you this card because of important messages that you need to express, either verbally or in written form.  You’re encouraged to speak your truth to yourself and others.  To yourself, admit your true feelings as well as any revelations you’ve had.  Keep a journal of these ideas, thoughts, and inspirations.
The throat chakra is the energy center located in the neck, which governs speech, writing, and creative expression.  When you squelch your truth because of fears of disapproval, your throat chakra tightens and darkens.  Prior experiences (in this life or past) of being punished for speaking up can also close this energy center.
Fortunately, the angels are working to unlock your self-expression by sending pure Divine light and love to you and your throat chakra.  Ask the angels to help you speak up for yourself lovingly and assertively, and they’ll guide your words with verve and humor
Action Steps:
Archangel Gabriel is the messenger angel who assists you to eloquently, truthfully, and lovingly express your thoughts and feelings.  Take a moment to center yourself, and then say:
“Archangel Gabriel, I call upon you now.  Thank you for guiding me in the expression of my inner truth and wisdom.  I ask that you watch over me in all that I say and write so that I may clearly convey my inner messages.”

No comments:

Post a Comment